Belmont Park re-development, Burswood | Western Australia
Standing proud on the banks of the Swan River adjacent to Perth’s new 60,000 seat stadium and internationally renowned Crown Perth resort, the Belmont Park re-development will be at the heart of Perth's entertainment and sporting precinct.
Strategically located just minutes from the Perth CBD, Domestic and International Airports and close to Victoria Park’s thriving residential community, the area is home to the city’s second largest train station.
This is a city defining mixed-use development which will transform the Belmont Racecourse precinct with new residences and hotels, as well as retailers and commercial opportunities.
Over the coming decades, this area will be redeveloped to include five unique precincts and a rich variety of living options.
It truly is a landmark project that will be a boost for the entire Peninsula.
- Located in Perth’s sporting and entertainment precinct
- Excellent connectivity and access to CBD, Airports and more
- Close proximity to University of Western Australia and Curtin University
- 360 degree water views from the site
- Walking distance to Perth Stadium station
- Variety of living and recreational opportunities planned
- 2.8km from Perth CBD
* Note: Interior renders are provided courtesy of DKO Architecture on behalf of Golden Age Group and Capital Alliance Investment Group.